Agilent Chromatography Consumables available from VWR
In our regular Newsletter you will get information and promotional pricing on a selection of products from the brand range of Agilent Chromatography Consumables available from VWR. This month we look at the Poroshell range of HPLC and UHPLC columns and the innovative A-line Quick Connect column fittings.
For aggregation analysis via size exclusion chromatography (SEC)
- Increased analytical speed to help you meet vital deadlines
- Increased resolution for more accurate quantitation
- Increased sensitivity to quantitate aggregates, even at low levels
- Increased reproducibility to eliminate rework
For fast, reproducible analysis of bioreactor cell culture media
- Performance: PEEK-lined stainless steel columns deliver excellent peak shape and recovery of challenging ionic metabolites with pressure tolerance up to 600 bar.
- Sensitivity: MS-friendly mobile phases provide excellent analytical sensitivity.
- Flexibility: Compatible with both HPLC and UHPLC systems via 2.7 µm Poroshell particles.
For fast, sensitive, and reproducible separation of amino acids from biological samples
- More reliable results: High-resolution separations delivered by efficient Poroshell particle morphology.
- Reduced costs: Long column lifetimes from robust, high-pH resistant, chemically modified silica.
- Dependability: Batch tested with amino acid standards to ensure quality and performance.
- Increased flexibility: Compatibility with both HPLC and UHPLC systems via 2.7 μm diameter particles.
Robust Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography of Intact Native Proteins
- Faster method development and higher throughput for greater productivity
- Single chemistry, multiple applications with better peak shape
- Enhanced robustness, batch-to-batch consistency
Poroshell Columns & A-line Quick Connect fittings
Robust Poroshell particle technology offers a high efficiency, fast analysis for increased productivity and long column lifetimes
NEW InfinityLab Poroshell 120 HILIC-Z :
A novel zwitterionic phase retains highly charged compounds, with excellent peak shape – even in high pH or high temperature conditions
NEW InfinityLab Poroshell 120 HILIC-OH5 :
A robust poly-hydroxy fructan phase offers alternate selectivity for optimal separation of polar analytes
NEW InfinityLab Poroshell 120 Chiral columns combine superficially porous particles with innovative chiral stationary phases. They deliver higher performance and speed, compared to totally porous chiral stationary phases.
Significantly improve productivity with high efficiency chiral separations.
Finally columns that let you get full value from your UHPLC
New Agilent InfinityLab Poroshell 120 1.9 µm columns provide a unique combination of high efficiency, manageable pressure, and long lifetime - allowing you to get full value from your UHPLC.
Poorly connected fittings are one of the top reasons for broad or tailing peaks, loss of resolution, and overall poor chromatography. Now, with Agilent A-Line Quick Connect fittings, you can be sure you’re getting a perfect column connection every time.
- Truly finger-tight connection
- Spring-loaded design: make zero dead volume connections with LC columnseasy
- A-Line Quick Connect fittings are long lasting, reseal tightly, and are stable up to 1300 bar (18,850 psi)
- Fast, easy connections: the Agilent A-Line Quick Connect fittings deliver superior chromatographic performance