Strong anion exchange HPLC columns, PL-SAXSupplier: Agilent Technologies
VARIPL1151-3802EA 1241 EURVARIPL1151-3802 VARIPL1551-5702 VARIPL1951-1503 VARIPL1951-3802 VARIPL1551-3102 VARIPL1151-3803 VARIPL1151-1803 VARIPL1551-5102 VARIPL1551-1503 VARIPL1551-3702 VARIPL1551-5103 VARIPL1551-3103 VARIPL1551-1502 VARIPL1551-1803 VARIPL1551-3703 VARIPL1951-1803 VARIPL1151-1802 VARIPL1551-3803 VARIPL1551-1802 VARIPL1551-3802 VARIPL1551-5703 VARIPL1951-3803 VARIPL1951-1802 VARIPL1951-1502
Strong anion exchange HPLC columns, PL-SAX
These columns are ideal for the anion exchange HPLC separations of proteins and deprotected synthetic oligonucleotides under denaturing conditions.
- The strong anion exchange functionality and covalently linked to a chemically stable polymer that extends the operating pH range
- Wide range of particle sizes for flexible analysis to scale-up purification
- Small particles deliver excellent chromatographic performance
- The anion exchange capacity is independent of pH
- Exceptional stability for long column lifetime
For synthetic oligonucleotides, separations using denaturing conditions of temperature, organic solvent, and high pH are all possible. It delivers improved chromatography for self-complementary or G-rich sequences that may associate to form aggregates or hairpin structures. The 5 µm material provides high efficiency separations of n and n-1 sequences.
A wide range of particle sizes and column geometries permits analysis and scale-up to purification. The strong anion exchange functionality provides a material with exceptional chemical and thermal stability, even with sodium hydroxide eluents, leading to long column lifetime.