Distel High Level Medical Surface Disinfectant continues the trend of leading edge biosecurity technologies. At the heart of the Distel formula is a carrier system that enables the active molecules in the product to be carried through cell walls of microorganisms. This allows both rapid and effective results, and makes it safer to use than conventional products.
- Fast acting, simple and effective disinfectant
- Available in eucalyptus fragrance and non fragranced formats
- Shelf life for unopened concentrate: 3 years; for factory diluted product: 2 years; for customer diluted product: 6 months
- Active constituents are approved under European Biocidal Products Directive (ref 98/8/EC) and REACH compliance
- Conforms to the medical device directive 93/42/EEC and 2007/47/EEC amendments. Product is biodegradable under OECD guidelines
Distel is suitable for disinfecting medical equipment surfaces to help prevent cross-contamination of infectious agents (e.g. MRSA, Norovirus). Intended for use on hard surfaces of non invasive, non lumened medical devices such as monitors, IV poles, beds, patient trolleys, ultrasound and X-ray equipment.
Distel High Level Medical Surface Disinfectant is recommended for use diluted at 1:100 for high level disinfection, and at 1:10 in the presence of blood and bio-hazard spillage.