PLOT columns, CP-PoraBOND QSupplier: Agilent Technologies
VARICP7353EA 476 EURVARICP7353 VARICP7352 VARICP7355 VARICP7354 VARICP7348 VARICP7347 VARICP7351 VARICP7350 VARICP7352I5 VARICP7353I5 VARICP7354I5 VARICP7350I5 VARICP7351I5
PLOT columns, CP-PoraBOND Q
PLOT columns are ideal for separating compounds that are gases at room temperatures.
- For analysing volatile solvents and hydrocarbons
- Bonded PLOT column for more reliable results
- Extended analysis of hydrocarbons for broader application range
- Increased maximum temperature for greater productivity
- Porous polymer is pure and has virtually no catalytic activity
The use of bonding technology in the CP-PoraBOND Q also reduces the presence of loose particles that cause detector spiking, so there is no need for particle traps.