Traceable® RTD Thermometer with CalibrationSupplier: VWR, part of Avantor
620-1970EA 319 EUR620-1970
Traceable® RTD Thermometer with Calibration
Thermometers Digital Thermometers Precision Digital Thermometers
State-of-the-art aerospace technology delivers high platinum performance.
Highly precise, it is suitable for soil, food, ovens, cuvettes, gas systems, water baths, incubators, chemical solutions and petroleum products.
- Enhanced precision with platinum probe
- IP67 waterproof housing for rugged applications
- Increase versatility with timer and alarm functions
- Includes NIST-Traceable certificate from our A2LA accredited (1750.01) calibration laboratory
RTD thermometer features a wide –148° to 572 °F and –100° to 300 °C temperature range. The resolution is 0,01 °C across the entire temperature range. This meter features Min/Max memory/HOLD functions and a green and red light HACCP indicator.
- Developed for experimental requirement, easy to use
- Fail-safe display shows low battery and probe condition
- Computer output allows thermometer to be connected to data logger for capturing and storing results
- Both range : °C and °F
- Dimensions: 6" probe, 0,13 " diameter, 40" cable length
- Removable probe: Platinium 100 ohm , ( Pt100 ), 4-wire probe is triple-purpose for liquids, air/gas, semisolids
Traceable® Products have an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate provided with each unit, that assures accuracy from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005(1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. Each product goes through an intense vetting process before it can carry the Traceable name, thus saving you both time and money by not having to calibrate separately.
Weight: 270 g
Calibration complies with ISO/IEC 17025, ANSI/NCSL Z540-1 and 9001, accredited by A2LA indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST.
Certifications: NIST-traceable calibration report.
Delivery information: Platinum probe, 9-volt battery, and NIST-traceable calibration certificate with data.