Cation exchange chromatography column, HiScreen™ Capto™ SSupplier: Cytiva
28-9269-79EA 150.48 EUR28-9269-79
Cation exchange chromatography column, HiScreen™ Capto™ S
HiScreen Capto S columns are prepacked with Capto S ion exchange chromatography medium, and are part of the process development platform available from Cytiva. The columns are an excellent choice for method optimization and parameter screening.
- Prepacked, ready-to-use columns for convenient process development optimisation
- Small bed volume gives fast results and minimal sample/buffer consumption
- Easily connected in series to achieve 20 cm bed height
- Reproducible results, scalable to BioProcess columns packed with the same media using the same linear fluid velocity
- Used in an optimal way with liquid chromatography systems such as ÄKTA™
- Dynamic capacity of >120 mg lysozyme/ml medium
- Flow velocity: <700 cm/h
Capto S is a strong cation exchange BioProcess resin, designed to meet the demands of modern large-scale manufacturers for fast, efficient, and cost-effective capture and intermediate protein purification.
The small column volume of 4,7 ml and bed height of 10 cm make HiScreen columns excellent tools for method optimization, parameter screening, robustness testing, and convenient scale-up. Process fluid velocities can be applied, since the 10 cm bed height gives enough residence time and the results can then serve as basis for linear process scale-up.
If necessary, two columns can easily be connected in series to give a bed height of 20 cm.