Ion exchange chromatography media, SOURCE™ 30QFournisseur: Cytiva
17-1275-01EA 777.36 EUR17-1275-01
Ion exchange chromatography media, SOURCE™ 30Q
Protéines purification Protein Purification Resins
SOURCE™ 30Q is a synthetic high performance, preparative, chromatography medium, based on a 30 µm monosized, rigid polystyrene/divinyl benzene polymer matrix.
- Mono-sized 30 um rigid beads gives low back pressure and high flow rates allowing for high productivity
- Strong anion exchanger designed for high resolution polishing purification of proteins, peptides and oligonucleotides
- Polystyrene/divinylbenzene, long, hydrophilic spacer arms coupling method
- High chemical stability allowing for wide range of working conditions with good resistance to cleaning conditions at high pH
- Stable in all common ion exchange buffers
SOURCE 30Q is suitable for intermediate purification steps in industrial processes when large volumes of partially purified material need to be processed. A high degree of purification can be obtained with high productivity. Through the combination of high quality assurance standards and a patented manufacturing process, particle structure is consistent both bead-to-bead and batch-to batch. As member of the BioProcess media range, SOURCE 30Q meets industrial demands with security of supply and comprehensive technical and regulatory support.
It is modified with quaternary ammonium (Q) strong anion exchange groups. SOURCE media have excellent physical and chemical characteristics, allowing high flow rates and consistent performance at both laboratory and process scales.