RNA isolation, illustra™ RNAspin 96 KitSupplier: Cytiva
25-0500-75EA 1412 EUR25-0500-75
RNA isolation, illustra™ RNAspin 96 Kit
Nucleic Acid Reagents Nucleic Acid Purification Kits and Reagents
illustra™ RNAspin 96 kit is a flexible, high-throughput solution for total RNA isolation.
- Fast and efficient purification in a 96-well format
- 96 samples can be parallel-processed with high reproducibility in under 70 minutes
- Flexible processing by vacuum or centrifugation
- Integrated wash plate eliminates risk of contamination
- DNase I treatment removes genomic DNA, leading to high quality total RNA product
illustra™ RNAspin 96 isolation kit can be used to reproducibly isolate total RNA from cultured cells, tissue, bacteria or yeast. The isolated RNA is of a high enough quality and quantity (up to 100 μg) for multiple downstream experiments, including sensitive enzymatic applications like quantitative reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (qRT-PCR), primer extension, and RNase protection assays.