Anti-GST Antibody (HRP (Horseradish Peroxidase))Supplier: Cytiva
RPN1236EA 292.68 EURRPN1236
Anti-GST Antibody (HRP (Horseradish Peroxidase))
GST is a commonly used expression marker in cloning that is also used for purification and detection of fusion proteins. This highly specific antibody to GST is conjugated to horseradish peroxidase and optimised for use in Western blotting with ECL™ Detection Reagents. The conjugate recognises multiple epitopes of GST and therefore is not reliant on functional GST for fusion protein detection. It has also been cross-absorbed to E. coli proteins so that GST-fusion proteins can be easily and specifically identified against an E. coli background.
- Offers the advantages of speed, sensitivity, increased safety, and convenience when used with ECL™ detection systems
- Application tested with ECL™ and ECL™ Plus reagents in Western blotting for sensitive hard copy results
- Detection of GST is simplified because no secondary antibody is required
- Binds with high affinity to GST fusion proteins
- Also suitable for colorimetric detection with diaminobenzidine (DAB) and tetramethylbenzidine (TMB)
Delivery information: ECL™ optimised protocols included.