Affinity chromatography columns, HiTrap™ IgSelectSupplier: Cytiva
28-4113-12EA 0 EURGEHE28-4113-12
Affinity chromatography columns, HiTrap™ IgSelect
HiTrap™ IgSelect is an affinity medium designed for the purification of human IgG from different sources. It is a complementary product to other affinity media with immobilised protein A, such as MabSelect™, since it is specific for human IgG and also binds IgG₃.
- High purity in one step for human IgG
- Binds to all subclasses of human IgG, including IgG₃
- Specific to human IgG, no cross reaction with IgG from other species
- Rigid base matrix allows for high flow rates
- Suitable for purification of polyclonal human IgG, transgenic IgG and monoclonal IgG₃, IgG₄
The ligand, a 14 kD single chain antibody fragment has been designed for excellent selectivity towards Fc domain of human IgG, enabling high purity in one step. The IgSelect has affinity for all subclasses of human IgG, making it an excellent complement to protein A based MabSelect media, which has no affinity for IgG₃. The ability to bind all subclasses of IgG makes IgSelect an excellent choice for purification of polyclonal human IgG, such as in plasma applications.