Affinity chromatography columns, HiScreen™ Capto™ BlueSupplier: Cytiva
28-9924-74EA 175 EUR28-9924-74
Affinity chromatography columns, HiScreen™ Capto™ Blue
HiScreen™ Capto™ Blue is prepacked with the base matrix Capto™ to which cibacron blue 3G is covalently bound via a hydrophilic spacer immobilised with a stable amine bond. Capto™ Blue is highly chemically stable and has a more rigid agarose base matrix than Blue Sepharose™ 6 Fast Flow. This allows the use of faster flow rates and larger sample volumes, leading to higher throughput and improved process economy.
- Prepacked with Capto™ Blue
- Excellent for method optimisation and parameter screening due to the 10 cm bed height
- Easily connected in series to achieve 20 cm bed height
- Small bed volume for fast results and minimal sample/buffer consumption
- Reproducible results, scalable to BioProcess columns packed with the same media using the same flow velocity
The application area is the same as for Blue Sepharose™ Fast Flow (e.g., purification of albumin, enzymes including NAD+ and NADP+, coagulation factors, interferons and related proteins). The main benefit of Capto™ Blue compared to Blue Sepharose™ 6 Fast Flow is its improved chemical stability provided with a new coupling chemistry involving a spacer arm. It tolerates repeated cleaning-in-place and sanitisation at both high and low pH as well as autoclaving. Also the leakage of Cibacron Blue is reduced as compared to Blue Sepharose™ 6 Fast Flow.