Protective coveralls, 4510Supplier: 3M
MMMA4510XLEA 237 EURMMMA4510XL MMMA45103XL MMMA45104XL MMMA4510L MMMA4510M MMMA4510XXL MMMA4510S
Protective coveralls, 4510
3M™ Protective Coverall 4510 offers economic protection against infective agents, certain hazardous dusts, and limited liquid splashes. The PE laminate includes micro pores which allow heat and moisture to evaporate from the skin and out through the suit, offering a light and comfortable yet protective solution.
- Type 5/6 Coverall designed to offer cost effective protection against hazardous dusts and limited liquid splashes
- Made of a soft, lightweight, non-woven microporous laminate for splash protection, strength, and breathability
- 2-panel hood design, 2-way zip with storm flap, and elasticated apertures reduce the risk of skin exposure
- Anti-static coating EN 1149-5 reduces static discharge and the risk of sparks
- Protection against EN 14126 Biological agents
The CAT III Certified 3M™ Protective Coverall 4510 provides Type 5 hazardous dust hold-out and Type 6 splash protection against liquid splashes. The 4510 coverall meets a variety of standards for chemical protective clothing, including EN 14126 Infective agents, EN 1073-2 Nuclear particulate resistance, EN 1149, EN ISO 13688, Type 6 Liquid Splash EN 13034 and Type 5 Dust EN ISO 13982-1.
These garments feature a 2-panel hood design and a 2-way zip with storm flap. Elasticated waist, cuffs, and ankles ensure comfort and coverage that stays in place. The clean white material is made by laminating a polyethylene film onto a soft non-woven polypropylene base. It is ultra-low linting and resistant. The anti-static coating reduces static discharge and minimizes the risk of sparks and ignition. The coverall is light and soft, with micro pores that allow for moisture evaporation while offering light chemical splash protection.
Certifications: CE Category III. EN 1073-2 Particulate Radioactive Contamination. EN 1149-5 Electrostatic Properties. EN 13034:2005+A1:2009 Type 6 Liquid Splash. EN ISO 13982-1:2004 Type 5 Hazardous Dusts.