VWR®, Calibratable Ultra-Accurate ThermometersSupplier: VWR
620-1932EA 313 EUR620-1932 620-2664 620-2652
VWR®, Calibratable Ultra-Accurate Thermometers
Thermometers Digital Thermometers
These ready to use thermometers, with probe, are designed for temperature measurements which require high accuracy. They can be used for general purpose applications in air, gas, liquid and solids measurements, depending on the probe type. They are suitable for use in pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies (production and laboratories in the food industry), dairy products, fish, meat, healthcare, blood, government institutes and the environment.
- Low battery warning indicator
- Calibratable: Offset and slope input
- Maximum/minimum memory and 'HOLD' function
- Large choice of probes: PT100 (620-1932) or K-, J-, N-, S- or T-type (620-2652, 620-2664)
- Temperature drift of 0,002 °C/K i.e. accuracy of 0,06 °C at 37 °C
Delivery information: Supplied with probe, 9 volt battery, certificate of calibration and transport case.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...