3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Pro III headsets are high-performance hearing protectors with a built-in analogue and digital programmable two-way communication radio, level-dependent functionality for ambient listening, Bluetooth® multipoint connectivity, Lithium-ion rechargeable battery, and an external connection jack. Available in headband, neckband, and helmet-mounted models.
- Hearing protector with built-in programmable analogue and digital two-way radio
- Push-to-listen quick activation of level dependent function
- Program up to 70 unique radio channels
- Noise cancelling waterproof microphone
- Voice operated transmission (VOX) for hands-free use in high noise environments
- Battery life: approx. 11 hours
The PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Pro III headsets help to communicate efficiently and effectively in noisy environments. These headsets have a built-in analogue and digital two-way radio, which allows headset-to-headset communication and can be integrated into similar professional radio systems. Program up to 70 unique radio channels.
Sound levels constantly change in demanding situations. When the noise quiets down, simply turn up the environmental listening function to improve situational awareness or speak with people who are close by. If the hazardous noise returns the level dependent technology will kick in to help protect user hearing again.
The noise cancelling waterproof microphone provides voice-operated transmission for hands-free use, and Bluetooth® multipoint connectivity allows seamless connection of mobile devices, so users can make and take calls without stopping work.