The MagSnap® 360™ dual wire coil cord offers a 360° rotation and magnetic connection between the wristband and coil cord.
- Magnetic connection between wrist band and coil cord
- 360° rotation between wrist band and cord promotes comfort, freedom of motion, and reduces strain on operator’s wrist
- Strain relief tests over 1 million cycles; 62 times the minimum requirement per ESD S1.1
- Right angle phono plug connector with 3.5 mm works with standard dual wire monitors and grounding jacks
- Relaxed retraction coil cord features a soft pull that does not tug on the wearer’s arm
Magnetic connection between wristband and coil cord creates a superior electrical connection, and eliminates intermittent failures in traditional snap connections using springs, extends the lifespan of the wrist strap, and maintains a 1 to 5 pound perpendicular breakaway force to prevent accidental disconnects. Wristband creates a redundant path-to-ground for an operator with resistance <3,5×10⁷ ohms per the required limits of ANSI/ESD S20.20 for Method 1. If one conductor is damaged, the operator will maintain the path-to-ground through the other conductor. Ideal for use with low voltage style monitors. Date coded so the lifespan of the product may be tracked to ensure quality control.
Certifications: UL listed.