Quality control of low input NGS libraries or DNA fragments up to 7000 bp.
- Increased sensitivity for DNA analysis, down to 5 pg/µl for fragment analysis or 100 pg/µl for complex DNA samples, such as NGS libraries
- A broad linear dynamic range that allows detection of less abundant PCR products
- Accurate smear analysis within a specified size range of interest
- Enhanced sizing accuracy, normalised to internal markers and external ladder
- Quantitation accuracy and reproducibility calculated against precise internal standards
- Minimal sample consumption is required as only 1 µl of sample is needed for analysis
- Minimal exposure to hazardous materials, such as ethidium bromide, ensures safety
- Achieve improved quality control analysis of next-generation sequencing (NGS) library smears derived from just a few amplification cycles
High Sensitivity DNA electrophoresis with the Bioanalyzer system enables improved quality control analysis of next-generation sequencing (NGS) library smears derived from just a few amplification cycles. Whether fragmented DNA or DNA sequencing libraries, the Bioanalyzer High Sensitivity DNA Kit reliably sizes and quantifies limited samples in the lower pg/µl concentration range.
The High Sensitivity DNA assays are often used for sample quality control for next-generation sequencing libraries. In addition, PCR amplicon analysis, multiplex PCR amplicons, gene expression analysis by RT-PCR, restriction fragment analysis, and detection of targeted cleavage in gene editing studies may all be carried out. Accuracy is ensured with a broad linear dynamic range and normalisation to internal markers and ladder.
Caution: For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.