VWR® multiwell cell culture plates are available with a choice of surface treatments.
- Uniform well volume ensures an equal growth surface area
- Well surface is smooth and free from striations to maximise usable growth area
- Raised rims on wells with uniform rings on the lid to reduce evaporation
- Single-position lid reduces the risk of cross-contamination and handling mistakes
- Wells are labelled with alphanumeric code for easy identification
- Suitable for use with all common instruments and automation
- Sterilised by electron beam irradiation
- Free from DNase and RNase, and non pyrogenic
Increased cell attachment surface treatment: This highly hydrophilic surface offers a significant advantage over the traditional cell culture surface. The surface treatment can improve cell spreading and attachment, and is suitable for cells that may adhere poorly due to cell phenotype, stressful culture conditions, or those which normally require additional biological coatings for attachment.
TC-treated: These plates are vacuum-gas plasma-treated for consistent cell attachment and growth.
Non-treated: Non-treated cell and tissue culture plates are ideal for applications where cell attachment is not desired.
Culture area = cm² per well.
Certifications: ISO 13485:2003, ISO 9001:2008
Packaging: Individually wrapped in peel-to-open paper/plastic blister packs.