Vacuum filtration is one of the most common applications used for sample preparation in chemistry, microbiology, wastewater control and other analytical processes. VP 100 and VP 100 C diaphragm pumps offer a compact, high performance and easy to use solution which is perfect for both single and multiple filtrations.
- Convenient, quick and simple to use due to the top-mounted power switch
- Whisper-quiet with ultra-low vibration resulting from a patented motor mounting
- Requires minimal bench space
- Maintenance-free drive system and proven long diaphragm life
- High chemical resistance (especially VP 100 C)
Based on the highly successful technology used in the three-stage diaphragm pump series MD 1 and MD 1C, the VP 100 provides a well proven and extraordinarily long diaphragm lifetime. The functional, space saving, innovative design, with visible top-mounted power switch, ensures convenient and quick operation for day-to-day laboratory work. Robust PTFE diaphragms and valves provide optimum chemical resistance. An optional manual control valve with gauge enables variable fine adjustment of the pumping speed.