Microplate reader, Gemini™ EMLeverancier: Molecular Devices
MLDVEMEA 0 EURMLDVEM-SC-ACAD MLDVEM
Microplate reader, Gemini™ EM
Gemini™ EM microplate spectrofluorometer provides a flexible environment to determine the optimal excitation and emission settings for most fluorescent intensity assays. The Gemini EM reader with dual monochromators allows researchers to try new and novel dyes without having to purchase expensive filter sets.
- Measure fluorescence from solution- or cell-based assays by switching between top and bottom fluorescence reading
- Up to 4 wavelength pairs can be read for endpoint and kinetic measurements
- Read a variety of sample formats from 6- to 384-well microplates in endpoint, kinetic, spectral scan, and well scan modes
- Monitoring of temperature-sensitive reactions with consistent temperature regulation from ambient +4 to 45 °C
- Thorough mixing of samples in microplate wells by user-programmable Automix feature
- Automate seamlessly with the StakMax® microplate handling stacker (available separately)
The reader uses two scanning monochromators to determine the optimal excitation and emission settings for the spectral characteristics of fluorophores when used in an assay. If the best wavelengths for a fluorophore of interest are unknown, the Gemini EM reader can scan both excitation and emission spectra and determine the optimal settings.
Leveringsinformatie: Supplied with SoftMax® Pro data acquistion and analysis software.