Microplate readers, multi-mode, SpectraMax® iD5Leverancier: Molecular Devices
MLDVID5-BL-SC-ACADEA 0 EURMLDVID5-BL-SC-ACAD MLDVID5BLSCACAD3 MLDVID5INJSCACAD3 735-0377 735-0378 735-0379 735-0358 MLDVID5INJSCACAD MLDVID5BLINJSCACA3 MLDVID5BLINJSCACAD
Microplate readers, multi-mode, SpectraMax® iD5
The SpectraMax® iD5 multi-mode microplate reader is a complete laboratory solution to increase your research capabilities and comes with built-in absorbance, fluorescence, luminescence, time-resolved fluorescence (TRF) and tuneable fluorescence polarisation (FP) read modes. In addition, the SpectraMax® iD5 can be expanded to include bottom-read luminescence, TR-FRET, HTRF®, BRET, dual luciferase reporter assays with injectors and Western blot detection.
- Easily set up protocols, run experiments, view tutorial videos, and control user access with the large touchscreen, eliminating the need for a dedicated computer
- Get better results, with less noise, through a larger dynamic range, with the ultra-cooled photomultiplier tube (PMT)
- Easily and quickly pull up your custom protocols with a single tap, and reduce the possibility of confusion in busy, multi-user labs, with built-in near-field communication (NFC) functionality
- Access your results quickly, with no need to physically go to the instrument, with QuickSync
- Comes with SoftMax® Pro Acquisition and Analysis software – the world’s most published microplate reader control and data analysis software
- Working in a regulated GMP/GLP environment? Validate your instrument and software with an extensive suite of GxP tools and services
- Run injector assays with SmartInject technology, ensuring complete reagent mixing and rapid signal development
Featuring temperature control up to 66 °C, linear, orbital, and double orbital shaking, a four-monochromator optical pathway with high efficiency gratings, option to use filters or a hybrid mix of monochromator and filter-based reads, well scanning up to a 20x20 read matrix, spectral scanning and detection of plate formats from 6- to 384-wells, the SpectraMax iD5 reader is the complete solution for all your research needs.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...