VWR® INCU-Line® Prime, Incubators with Natural ConvectionLeverancier: VWR
390-1349EA 2420 EUR390-1349 390-1350 390-1346
VWR® INCU-Line® Prime, Incubators with Natural Convection
Incubatoren Standaard incubatoren
INCU-Line® microbiological incubators are designed to cultivate organisms at homogeneous temperatures. They have a temperature range of 5 °C above ambient to 100 °C and can, for instance, be used for microbiological tests, germ count determination and ageing/heated storage.
- Multi functional microprocessor controller with 4,3" full colour touch screen
- Five user program memory
- Five-segment temperature-time profile, quick change of set temperature and set time during a running program
- Scheduled program start (set of date and time) and loop function up to 255 times or endless
- Adjustable hold at set point time for temperature from 1 min to 366 days or continuous operation
- Adjustable ramp times (days/h/min)
- Over-temperature protection class 3.1
- Automatic air flap control (0% - closed, 100% - open, adjustable in increments of 1%)
These incubators with natural convection feature a stainless steel (DIN 1.4016) inner chamber and a powder coated sheet exterior with lockable solid door and internal glass door for a stable atmosphere. All models have a 30 mm Ø access port, real time clock, USB interface (in front panel) to download data onto a USB stick and LAN interface. The internal memory stores up to 10000 data records (stored for a maximum 6 months). The range has an auto-diagnostic function, power failure control system, temperature sensor fail alarm, open door alarm and audible and visual temperature alarms.
Prime incubators of the same size can be stacked without additional accessories (except the 180 L model which is not stackable).
Leveringsinformatie: Supplied with stainless steel wire shelves, manufacturer test certificate (data measured at 37 °C) and multilingual instruction manual (can be downloaded from internal memory onto a USB stick).