The SCAT V3.0 exhaust filter for safety waste caps guarantees over 90% CTC adsorption for maximum air purity due to three integrated activated carbon types.
- Blocks off harmful vapours and ensuring safe pressure equalisation in the waste containers
- 3-layer filter media with high performance spectrum for acids and alkalis
- Optimised for binding HPLC buffer solutions and absorbing organic solvent vapours
- The natural pore structure of the activated carbon prevents sticking or clogging
- Precise indication of the next replacement time by means of a time indicator
- Available in various sizes (S/M/L) with different service lives (3 / 6 / 12 months)
- The use of exhaust filters can contribute to the reduction of the air exchange rate
Each economy pack offers attractive cost advantages compared to an individual purchases. For further details, please refer to the 'Related Information' tab.
Certificaten: Conform to the requirements of flammability classification V-0 (UL-94).
Verpakking: If the filters are packed and stored in a dry place, there is then no known exact expiry date. After several years, the carbon will gradually coagulate and the overall surface area will change, but the filter can still be used.
Opgelet: Exchange your SCAT exhaust filters V2.0 regularly and within the given lifetime. Recommended service life when using LC-typical organic solvents and solvent mixtures.