Sterile meltblown polypropylene wipes, PROSAT®Leverancier: Contec
115-2740EA 550 EUR115-2740 115-2772 115-2815
Sterile meltblown polypropylene wipes, PROSAT®
Schoonmaakdoekjes Cleanroom doekjes Vochtige cleanroom doekjes
Presaturated with 70% USP grade IPA and 30% DI water.
- Suitable for Grade A/B or ISO Class 5-8 environments
- Validated sterile per gamma irradiation
- Meltblown polypropylene fabric is exceptionally clean and free from additives
- Low in particles and fibres, ideal for product contact areas
- Microsized filaments provide exceptional particle removal
- Especially suitable for the metered release of 70% alcohol
- Reduces VOC emissions and solvent use
- Resealable pouch preserves cleanliness and solvent saturation levels
PROSAT® Sterile Polypropylene wipes are presaturated with 70% USP grade isopropanol and 30% deionized water. The meltblown polypropylene wipes provide a consistent release of solvent to thoroughly remove surface contaminants in critical environments. The presaturated wipes are exceptionally clean and also free from additives of any kind. This particular meltblown polypropylene contains very low levels of sodium and other ions.
PROSAT® Sterile Polypropylene wipes are validated sterile and compatible with Grade A/B or ISO Class 5-8 environments. The meltblown polypropylene wipes are ideal for wiping articles prior to pass through, cleaning process tools and other equipment, and general surface cleaning.
Presaturated wipes ensure consistent saturation of each wipe independent of operator. Presaturated wipes can increase solvent control and accountability as well as reduce VOC emissions. The wipes are provided in convenient and easy to use peel and reseal pouches.