Sterile delta wipes, PROSAT®Leverancier: Contec
115-2739EA 929 EUR115-2739
Sterile delta wipes, PROSAT®
Schoonmaakdoekjes Cleanroom doekjes Vochtige cleanroom doekjes
100% nonwoven polyester wipes presaturated with 70% IPA and 30% DI water.
- Suitable for Grade A/B or ISO Class 5-8 environments
- Hydroentangled polyester fabric is highly sorbent with good wet strength
- Low in particles and fibres
- Nonscratching and ideal for general cleaning applications where a sterile wipe is required
- Presaturated to reduce solvent usage and VOC emissions
PROSAT® Sterile Delta Wipes are made from a 100% nonwoven polyester fibres which are hydroentangled together using no binders or additives. The resulting fabric is extremely soft, clean, and strong. The wipes are very low in particles, fibres, and extractables. These cost effective polyester wipes offer excellent cleanliness and wet strength, and can be used for many general cleaning applications.
The wipes are sterilised by gamma radiation and validated sterile to AAMI Guidelines, and are ideal for use in higher grade pharmaceutical cleanrooms.
Presaturated wipes ensure consistent saturation of each wipe independent of operator. Presaturated wipes can increase solvent control and accountability as well as reduce VOC emissions. The wipes are provided in convenient and easy to use peel and reseal pouches.