Cell Culture Flasks, CELLCOAT®Leverancier: Greiner bio-one
392-0276EA 834 EUR392-0276 392-0274 392-0275 392-0257 392-0280 392-0273 392-0281
Cell Culture Flasks, CELLCOAT®
Clear PS flasks with CELLCOAT® surface treatment and red filter screw caps. Coated with proteins of the extracellular matrix (Collagen Type I or Fibronectin) or synthetic proteins (Poly-DLysine).
- Made of high-grade polystyrene
- Free of detectable DNases, RNases, human DNA, endotoxins; non-cytotoxic
- Canted neck for optimal access
- Printed graduation on both sides for easier filling
- Improved adhesion and cell proliferation
- Reduced-serum or serum-free cultivation
- Improved growth of primary cells
The specific design facilitates an optimal access of the flask with a cell scraper or pipette. The stacking rim on the top of the flasks ensures firm standing and easy stackability in the incubator.
CELLCOAT® surface provides optimal conditions for the cultivation of sensitive and fastidious cells or the usage of restricted growth conditions.