Basic Laboratory Hoods are designed specifically for laboratories, classrooms and light duty applications where safe ventilation is required. Constructed of epoxy-coated steel, Basic Hoods are economical and have a smaller overall height and depth than traditional hoods so they fit in areas with low ceilings or narrow aisles.
- By-pass airflow design
- Durable glacier white epoxy-coated 16 gauge steel exterior and interior resists chemical exposure
- Vapor-proof incandescent lights
- Vertical-rising tempered safety glass sash
- Adjustable two-piece baffle
- Available in 4 and 6-foot widths