Balance enclosures, XPert™Leverancier: Labconco
LBCP3930330EA 7830 EURLBCP3930330 LBCP3930430 LBCP3971830 LBCP3971630 LBCP3930230 LBCP3971872 LBCP3971871 LBCP3971530 LBCP3971672 LBCP3971572 LBCP3971671 LBCP3971571 LBCP3971842 LBCP3930341 LBCP3971622 LBCP3971600 LBCP3930242 LBCP3930221 LBCP3971522 LBCP3971500 LBCP3930441 LBCP3971841 LBCP3930342 LBCP3971621 LBCP3971642 LBCP3971521 LBCP3971641 LBCP3971542 LBCP3930241 LBCP3930422 LBCP3930400 LBCP3930302 LBCP3930442 LBCP3971800 LBCP3930321 LBCP3971822 LBCP3930421 LBCP3930322 LBCP3930300 LBCP3971821 LBCP3971541 LBCP3971860 LBCP3971660 LBCP3971560
Balance enclosures, XPert™
Zuurkasten en behuizingen Extractiekasten
XPert™ balance enclosures provide user protection by keeping powders, particulates and fume contained during weighing procedures. They are well suited for pharmaceutical research and other laboratory applications involving weighing of toxic substances. These vented balance safety enclosures may be ducted to the outside or connected to the FilterMate Portable Exhauster to be exhausted back into the laboratory through HEPA filters, carbon filters, or a combination of both HEPA and carbon filters.
- The deep interior easily accommodates large micro and analytical balances
- Clean-Sweep™ airfoil allows air to sweep the work surface for maximum containment
- The perforated rear baffle promotes horizontal laminar airflow to maximise containment
- Upper containment sash foil bleeds air into the enclosure to direct concentrations of contaminants away from the operator’s breathing zone
- Upper dilution air supply introduces room air at the top of the sash to dilute contaminants in the upper chamber and bathe the back of the sash with clean air
- Airfoil’s ergonomic design provides a comfortable position for the operator’s forearms
Sturdy glacier white and grey, dry powder epoxy-coated aluminium frame and steel rear plenum and baffle dissipate static charge. Tempered safety glass front sash, sides, and top offer excellent visibility, ambient light, and protection. Ergonomic angled sash allows a closer view, reduces glare, and provides a more comfortable operating position than vertical sashes. Hinged sash pivots upward and locks to a loading height of 508 mm.
Systems feature a true bag-in/bag-out filter disposal system for safely removing and replacing the HEPA filter.
Certificaten: All systems conform to modified ASHRAE 110-1995 standards, SEFA 1-2002 standards, and ANSI Z9.5-1-993 standards. Also CE marked.